Health & Safety Manager - Exciting Advertising Company
UK centralised FM department requires Health & Safety manager to join their team to develop and maintain H&S plans, policies and procedures included legal compliance to all workplace related fire and security regulations for all of the managed properties within the portfolio.
Our client is one of the most prestigious, reputable, and exciting advertising firm in London
- To ensure that all parties operating within the managed buildings are complying with the relevant health and safety laws.
- Develop and execute health & safety plans in the workplace according to guidelines.
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance within common areas of managed buildings, but also escalate any incidents of non-compliance where noted to brand representatives as and where necessary.
- Inspect equipment and machinery at managed sites to identify any unsafe conditions.
- Working with building managers on the issuing of any permits to work to contractors working at managed buildings, including but not exclusively, hot works, roof permits, harness permits etc.
- Manage the UK staff accident and incident records and reporting of any related incidents.
- Recommend solutions to ongoing H&S issues, improvement opportunities and or new prevention measures.
- Opportunity to join a leading company in the advertising industry
- Opportunity to take ownership to build the health & safety function from scratch
- Great benefits and working environment