FM Bid Modeller / Estimator
Our client is an established FM Service Provider that has an impressive client portfolio. It is currently looking to hire a proven FM Bid Modeller / Estimator for its business development team at its head office in Hampshire.
As the FM Bid Modeller, you will join a successful business development team and contribute to putting together winning bids for new business. You will do this through the proactive carrying out of the pricing process including the challenge of existing and future solutions.
The FM Bid Modeller’s duties will include but not be limited to:
- Commercially sound and competitive pricing.
- To suggest new ways of working and look to implement them in the team.
- Placing effective challenge to existing and suggested solutions.
- Working to the values of the Company.
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing Director, Head of Estimating, Head of Bid Finance, Bid Team and Sales Team in developing the business.
- Managing and preparation of full cost estimates in accordance with company operating procedures.
Background and Experience:
- The jobholder needs to have a background in pricing Facilities Management tenders or obtained a high level of education in relevant subjects.
- A proven track record in bid modelling on winning tenders or involvement in bid process (this can be outside of FM)
- Have a good understanding of the business, its products, and its organisation both geographical and structural.
- A good communicator at all levels in an organisation.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration for this opportunity. £55,000 plus £5,000 allowance, pension, healthcare and a structured career path. The successful candidate will also have the flexibility to work from home 2 days per week.