Workplace Manager - Client side
As a Workspace Manager you will need to develop and execute all aspects of the change management strategy, reporting directly to the Head of Workplace Strategy for the UK and EU offices. You will work alongside our project managers and key business stakeholders.
Our client is a leading professional services organisation.
You will be responsible for ensuring the new ways of working are embedded into the organisation. They will be involved from requirements stage right through to post-occupancy.
- Liaise with staff, stakeholders and clients to assess the change, determine the impact, design a strategy to support the organisation through the change, execute the strategy and measure its effectiveness based on a change adoption model.
- Design and execute change management activities across leadership and stakeholder engagement, organisational alignment, learning and development, and communications.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with the technical aspects of the project while maintaining focus on the "people" side of change.
- Project and change management certifications essential.
- Experience working within a large multi-disciplinary organisation and be confident working with a large number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, active listening and root cause identification are essential.
- Career progression
- Salary up to £55,000 + package + bonus