Contract Manager (Minor Works)
MLC Partners are working with an Education organisation near London, who are looking to recruit a Contract Manager to join their Projects team, to monitor minor capital projects and small works.
As the suitable candidate, you will act as the client representative and single point of contact for the organisation, when dealing with the contractor. In addition to this, you will be expected to manage the service contract documentation. You will be expected to oversee a range of projects, including refurbishments, up to the value of £1m.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Professional construction or engineering qualifications or equivalent experience
- A Degree or equivalent in a construction related subject or area
- An in depth knowledge/understanding of project management principles
- Experience of managing contracts
- Excellent at engaging stakeholders
- Financial and budget management experience
- Previously worked in the Education sector or similar environment
Experience of managing NEC contracts would be an advantage.
If you have suitable experience and are interested in hearing more about this role, please submit your CV and follow up with a call to Daniel Abrahams on 0203 766 0107.