Assistant Facilities Manager
Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading commercial managing agent to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager who will support in the management of a modern multi-tenanted office building in Reading, close to the train station.
Working alongside a Regional FM, the duties of this role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and be the first point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
- Support the RFM in the management of other properties in their portfolio
The successful candidate will have previous experience in facilities management, preferably from a managing agent background. They should also have a proven track record of working in a customer orientated environment, with excellent communication & organisational skills, knowledge of hard & soft services, and of the service charge budget process.