Head of Technical Services
Our client is looking to appoint a Head of Technical Services to a multi-site large contract in the Central London.
- To be professionally responsible for, and act as a focal point for estate maintenance issues
- To motivate, influence and communicate with all operational estates managers and trades staff.
- To oversee the appointment, briefing, management and direction of external consultants and contractors for the completion of specialist complex maintenance activities.
- To communicate effectively with senior managers on a broad range of extremely complex estates issues.
- Ensure the effective management and maintenance of a number of key critical services/functions
- To develop and manage highly complex building and engineering services
- Incorporated Engineer or equivalent
- Professional knowledge (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) acquired through HND/degree (NVQ4/5) and specialist knowledge or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through courses and experience.
- Demonstrable management experience within an Estates setting.
- Evidence of managing staff of all Estates professions.
- Evidence of up-to-date knowledge of Statutory Standards and Estates regulations.
- Experience of managing budgets in excess of 2000K.
- Evidence of managing maintenance contracts and internal SLA’s.
- Evidence of change management.
- Evidence of tendering and managing projects in excess of 50K.
- Understand requirements of working, managing and maintaining an environment similar to that found in health care premises
Apply for Head of Technical Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly