Head of Technical Services
Our client is looking to appoint a Head of Technical Services to a multi-site large contract in the Central London.
- To be professionally responsible for, and act as a focal point for estate maintenance issues
- To motivate, influence and communicate with all operational estates managers and trades staff.
- To oversee the appointment, briefing, management and direction of external consultants and contractors for the completion of specialist complex maintenance activities.
- To communicate effectively with senior managers on a broad range of extremely complex estates issues.
- Ensure the effective management and maintenance of a number of key critical services/functions
- To develop and manage highly complex building and engineering services
- Incorporated Engineer or equivalent
- Professional knowledge (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) acquired through HND/degree (NVQ4/5) and specialist knowledge or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through courses and experience.
- Demonstrable management experience within an Estates setting.
- Evidence of managing staff of all Estates professions.
- Evidence of up-to-date knowledge of Statutory Standards and Estates regulations.
- Experience of managing budgets in excess of 2000K.
- Evidence of managing maintenance contracts and internal SLA’s.
- Evidence of change management.
- Evidence of tendering and managing projects in excess of 50K.
- Understand requirements of working, managing and maintaining an environment similar to that found in health care premises