Regional Service Manager - Refrigeration
Refrigeration Service Manager - South East
We have an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking and well established Service Manager to join our team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Technical Management of all aspects of our Refrigeration contracts and will need to be experienced in the management of small teams of Engineers. In return we offer an opportunity to join a large and rapidly growing organisation who are an innovative force within the industry.
We will consider excellent lead engineers or supervisors who are looking to take the next step in their career, or experienced Service Manager's who would like to take part in an exciting expansion project within our Refrigeration Division.
About the Client:
A forward thinking and innovative player within the industry, we pride ourselves on our reputation. We are a multi million pound turnover organisation with nationwide contracts in place, we are now seeking a Regional Refrigeration Service Manager to maintain our outstanding growth over the past 2 years.
About the Role:
- To manage an ever growing team of Service Engineers across the South and Greater London.
- Provide Technical support to all clients across this region.
- To offer comprehensive experience across Commercial Refrigeration Servicing, including Pack Systems
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of F-Gas legislation
- Office based with potential travel across the South when required
- To manage the Technical Service delivery of multi-million pound Service Contracts
Ideally based within a commutable distance to Greater London (ideal location is Berkshire / Surrey but all applications in the region will be considered),
The package will include a Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone & Laptop plus excellent opportunities for further progression.
About the Candidate:
- Fully Qualified & Time Served as a Service Engineer within a Commercial Refrigeration environment
- Previous experience managing a team of Remote Engineers
- To be ahead of the game in terms of F-Gas legislation and implementation of changes within the industry
- A strong ability to communicate with our clients and offer sound Technical Knowledge
- The successful candidate may well be working as a lead engineer at the moment, with some management responsibilities, and be keen to further develop their management responsibilities.
Points of Appeal:
- Exciting and Rapidly Expanding Organisation with a Multi-Million Pound Turnover
- Opportunity for the right candidate to excel and further develop their career
- Chance to be a fundamental part of a significant business expansion plan
- Opportunity to work with some of the UK's most high profile catering and hospitality providers, blue chip organisations, MOD, rail and high end public sector contracts.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul McQuade on 0203 955 6493 or apply online.
Apply for Regional Service Manager - Refrigeration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly