This role is working for a leading FM business to lead all asset management activities for a pharmaceutical contract.
- Management of all asset and lifecycle activities for 2 key sites in the Southern home counties.
- Development and overseeing the asset management framework and outputs
- Create annual scope of works
- Work with the technical team on KPI reporting
- Undertake reporting on SLA’s and ensure that they are met
- Production of asset manual
- Lead client meetings regarding asset management
You will have a strong asset management background from the FM industry ideally from a regulated sector. NEBOSH would be an advantage as would a technical services background. Working knowledge of a CAFM system is also important for the role
Apply for Asset Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly