Facilities Management Account Manager
Assistant General Manager - Peterborough
- Permanent position
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Location – Peterborough
- Facilities Management
- Mechanical or Electrical qualified - Essential
- PFI or hospital experience - Advantage
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in Facilities and Asset Management assisting and supporting the General Manager in the delivery of the provisions and managing the relationships between client, users and services providers.
- Act as deputy for the General Manager when required. Provide monitoring and management of service delivery including both statutory and non- statutory standards and requirements.
- Provide the technical lead and asset management lead to PFI contract
- This role is responsible for providing the managerial technical lead and guidance on the project on behalf of the Project Company, working with all stakeholders
- The post will also be responsible for providing the strategic operational lead for effective asset management on site including lifecycle planning, asset condition monitoring and maintenance reviews to current ISO 55001 and future industry/nationally recognised standards.
- Oversee and audit the performance of Service Providers.
- Manage the project companies built environment assets and systems through effective maintenance service provision complimented by robust lifecycle planning.
- Manage variations.
- Manage construction defects and other areas associated with infrastructure projects of this nature.
- Commercial & Contractual
- Asset Management
- In conjunction with the Regional Compliance Manager and Regional Operations Manager, ensure that procedures are in place to monitor and control the service provider(s) and its subcontractors.
- Prepare appropriate monthly report's
- Advise on, and manage where directed, the appointment of relevant specialist consultants and contractors.
- Maintain all relevant records.
- Ensure any construction defects are identified and managed in accordance with legal and contractual protection provisions.
- Liaise with project finance and accounting personnel on relevant matters.
- Develop and implement systems to gain a better understanding and usage of data and information
- Carry out additional ad hoc duties as required by the General Manager.
- Monitoring and Management of Subcontractors
- Review and assess the output specifications for the project and ensure compliance.
- Participation in team meetings.
- Long term planning for asset management.
- Manage time to meet changing priorities and deadlines whilst ensuring the core tasks are delivered.
- Maintain a programme of personnel professional development
- A professional qualification in engineering, built environment services or facilities management
- Membership of an appropriate professional body
- A recognised Health and Safety qualification
- Experience in asset management in long term multi-complex infrastructure projects.
- Experience in the delivery of hard FM and project/estates management services to complex environments.
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare technical regulations e.g. HTMs and HBNs and relevant regulations allied to particular industry standards attributable within healthcare environments.
- Experience of developing, implementing and continually improving quality assurance systems
- Working experience within a PFI environment.
- Strong time management skills to meet changing priorities and deadlines whilst ensuring the core tasks are delivered.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Self-confident and resilient.
Apply for Facilities Management Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly