Home based reporting in London
£50,000 - £60,000 + Car & Bonus Package
We have the pleasure of working with a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Bid Manager to join the team located in London.
You will be tasked to manage high performing teams across services and sectors within facilities management and property services. Working alongside the Bid Lead to identify and mitigate bid and pitch risks.
- Develops and implements the bid programme/plan/protocol.
- Facilitates the development of bid win themes in consultation with the bid team.
- Collaborates with bid writers/presenters to storyboard bid/pitch responses.
- Agrees the approach to the response document including format and structure.
- Proactively engages with Pricing, Legal, Resourcing, HR and Marketing teams.
- Co-ordinates client clarification questions and responses.
- Sources and researches data, information and knowledge in support of bids/pitches.
- Manages all quality assurance processes and milestones, governance sign off and proof reading of all final bid/pitch outputs.
- Ensures all documentation is produced to the team benchmark standard and delivered on time.
- Assembles electronic and hard copy production for final binding and packaging.
- Manages relationships with internal and external printing and production teams.
- Carries out documentation tracking (including version control) and storage/archiving.
- Deploy pitch kits of different elements / elements for each presentation ‘think outside the ppt”.
- Regularly shares best practice bid/pitch collateral with other Bid Managers / Bid Coordinators.
- Presents exemplary work and improved ways of working on global pursuit/marketing calls.
- Deploys the bid / pitch lessons learnt process on respective opportunities.
- Desire to win.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Team player.
- Calm under pressure.
- Can do approach.
- Passion and enthusiasm.
- Willingness to learn and develop