Exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to join a growing and diverse facilities Management company in North London
Working organisation that genuinely care and invests in their employees you will benefit from excellent training schemes and internal opportunities to learn new skills and work within a friendly, professional and fun environment.
- Permanent position
- Salary - £45,000 + (Negotiable)
- Location -North London
- Technical qualified Mechanical or electrical (Advantage but not essential)
- Total facilities Management (TFM) contract hard & Soft services
- Facilities Management
The Contract Manager position involves delivering a broad range of Facilities Management expertise with proven ability of delivering FM services within a challenging environment demonstrating the ability to work individually as well as managing and supporting a team.
The Contract Manager will take responsibility for the delivery of operational day-to-day FM services such as, M&E, alarm systems testing, Cleaning, Grounds, Catering and small building fabric repairs to multiple PFI Contracts within education
- Ensuring excellent service delivery exceeding customer expectations, working closely with the Client to maximise the asset and contract potential.
- Ensuring minimal penalty deductions whilst maximising profits
- Manage commercial contract matters and minimise risk
- Ensuring Budget targets are met
- Ensuring H&S best practice
- Leadership to the site team
- Work in partnership with the Client to develop and implement Facilities Managment initiatives
- Manage P&L accounts for FM services, variations and lifecycle
- Ensure a robust asset management system is in place backed up by effective use of relevant CAFM system
- Compliance and legislation adhered to; Contract requirements, maintenance standards, policies & procedures and accredited quality standards.
- Ensure appropriate contracts are in place with any suppliers or subcontractors employed
- Work closely with compliance team and feed in to relevant processes and systems as required
- Demonstrate the Company’s core values.
- Over 5 years Facilities Management experience within a challenging environment is essential, preferably within the Public Sector PFI environment.
- Technical/M&E or Soft FM background or experience (Advantage)
- Over 3 years’ experience of leading an FM operational team
- Recognised relevant qualification in FM / Engineering / Construction / Soft Services
- Experience of PFI contracts with c.£1m turnover
- Strong Soft Services experience in a similar environment
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Management of FM direct/outsourced service delivery
- Financial Management
- Effective Communicator and Team Leader
- Proactive ‘can do’ management style
- Experienced in the operation of an FM software package i.e. QFM / Maximo etc.
- Strong Computer Literacy
- Excellent Written and oral communication skills
- Strong Motivational Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Diplomacy and tact
- Ability to liaise confidently and professionally at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Working knowledge of public sector establishments
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a team