Resourcer/ Trainee Facilities Management Recruitment Consultant
RESOURCER/ TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT - CANNON STREET, LONDON - COMPETITIVE SALARY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Are you looking for your chance to build an illustrious career within the world's largest recruitment firm?
Are you a resourcer/ current trainee consultant looking for a fast track route into a fully fledged, Trainee Facilities Management Consultant role?
Randstad CPE are a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2018 and have a fantastic industry reputation, whilst keeping a family feel within our award winning London office.
Working within the wonderful world of Facilities Management, I am currently looking to hire an enthusiastic, driven, career minded individual that would like the opportunity to work with some of the UK and World's leading Facilities Management companies.
This opportunity has arisen due to the need for growth within the existing team. To put it simply, the FM division has grown so rapidly over the last few months that we feel it is time to take on an additional member, to ensure that all of our clients are receiving a continual first class service.
We have an award winning team, based at our Flagship London branch (Located by Cannon Street Station) built around a friendly, flexible and family like environment, which has helped multiple resourcers/ consultants and manager's to come in and feel comfortable from day one and thrive within their roles.
Within the Facilities Management sector, we recruit across a wide variety of sectors including, large blue chip commercial buildings, football/ rugby stadiums, museums, tourist attractions, historic buildings, and shopping centres/ retail destinations.
Overview Of The Role
As a resourcer or trainee recruitment consultant you will be working within a fast-paced, client facing and diverse environment where you will be joining an already established and highly successful team.
A key part of the role, initially, will be to support myself in sourcing the highest calibre of candidates, for the highest calibre of clients within the FM industry.
In return, I will invest a lot of time and industry knowledge to help support your growth within the role. As your remit becomes wider, we will get you sitting in on candidate registrations, coming out on client visits, catching up with the latest FM industry insights and everything else necessary to gain vast industry knowledge and make you a fully fledged FM specialist.
The Successful Individual Will Be Responsible For:
- Sourcing Facilities Management Candidates
- Keeping up to date with current FM trends and information
- Maintaining contact with candidates, always keeping them up to date with the interview/ hiring process
- Registering candidates face to face to ensure that they fit with the clients expectations, culture and requirements
- Attending client visits, to gain a better understanding of the FM industry, what the clients expectations are and to get a feel for the different types of environments/ cultures that candidates will be working in.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading, organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits.
Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual. This can be backed up by the fact that 80% of our senior management team were recruited internally.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be confident and happy to communicate with candidates and clients over the phone, face to face and in writing
- Be self-motivated and tenacious
- Committed and happy to work hard to reap the excellent rewards on offer
- Be looking to work in a high performance culture with like-minded people
The Good Stuff - Package & Benefits
- A competitive base salary with realistic On Target Earnings of £30k to £35k in the first year
- Uncapped commission
- Industry led training from an in house team,
- A days extra annual leave to celebrate your birthday
- Annual conference where you will be celebrating Randstad CPE's achievements through the day, night and into the early hours of the morning at a secret whilst staying over.
- Annual trips away for high achievers
- Time off for the Xmas Holidays (Off from the 24th December until the 2nd Jan)
- Flexible Benefits Scheme, including discounted gym membership and much more
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, or would be a good fit for someone you know, please get in touch today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.