Our client is an established FM Service Provider that has an impressive track record within the healthcare and education environments. It is currently looking to hire a proven Estates Manager for a large hospital in Oxford.
As the Estates Manger you will report into the Head of Hard FM and have direct responsibility for the engineering workforce. The Estates Manager will head up the day to day operational management of the engineering department. This will involve managing a large team of engineers, contractors and ensuring that daily KPIs and SLA are being met.
The Estates Manager will come from an engineering background, have excellent people management skills, strong attention to detail and ideally have a good understanding of maintenance within the healthcare environment. This will include knowledge of the challenges that service providers face within the hospitals.
Our client is offering a basic salary of circa £52,000 plus company benefits. The successful candidate will be joining an excellent company to work for that has a low turnover of staff and values its workforce.
For more details, please call Claudio Rojas on 020 3770 7067
Apply for Estates Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor jobs in Public Sector
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor jobs in Public Sector
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor jobs in Public Sector
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor jobs in Public Sector
- Operations Manager / Supervisor jobs in Public Sector