Specialist Services Manager
An organisation based in Yorkshire is currently looking for a Specialist Services Manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the engineering and fabric maintenance services on the estate are sound, safe and legally compliant and that policies, procedures and standards for planned maintenance are understood and implemented effectively;
- Assisting with the development of the engineering and maintenance function, deputising across nominated specialist areas and functions to provide a high quality, efficient service aligned to building needs;
- Developing high quality preventative and reactive maintenance services;
- Developing contractual frameworks to support day to day maintenance activities;
- Assisting in the development and managing the delivery of high quality, responsive and efficient ‘Hard FM’ Services.
A successful candidate will have/be:
- Have a good honours degree in Engineering or a similar discipline (or equivalent experience);
- An accredited HSE qualification (IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent);
- Knowledge of relevant systems, policies, legislation and quality standards;
- Experience of motivating and communicating with a team of staff;
- Able to collate, analyse and report data using proprietary systems.
Apply for Specialist Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly