Client Liaison Manager
Working for OCS Government, supporting clients to whom we supply a range of specialist Facilities Management (FM) services including cleaning for offices, external areas, housing communal areas, graffiti removal, waste, washroom, workshops and window cleaning across the Bath area.
You will ensure that an effective service is provided to the client, liaising with the site supervisors on all aspects of scheduled & periodic cleaning, delivery, responding to requests and complaints with accurate information in a timely manner and ensuring we work within an agreed budget.
Your role will co-ordinate & manage all aspects of requested, internally & externally, periodic operations within the contract across all the sites within the business. You will manage quality standards & control costs, providing professional and technical advice to the highest standard within the contract specification.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Delivering the client contract requirements across all services
- Managing all areas of scheduled and periodic tasks including window cleaning, gutter & cladding cleaning, all aspects of deep cleans including communal area cleaning
- Managing resources to ensure that agreed targets are delivered, including a team of supervisors and site operatives that carry out the day to day duties plus organising sub contractors if requested
- Preparing full RAMS (Health & Safety) for all tasks associated with periodic cleaning
- To ensure an effective delivery of service within agreed budget across all client contracts
- Ensure that all relevant health and safety legislation is adhered to
- Provide a point of contact and regular engagement with residents
- Qualified to Level 2 (eg, GCSE grade A* - C or equivalent) to include qualification in maths and English
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Strong track record of providing Facilities Management services to clients, preferably in Social Housing, Government services or NHS environments
- Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse team.
- Ability to communicate and work with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent personnel management skills
- Strong motivational and team building skills
- A resilient and robust nature
- An autonomous self starter who will take ownership for a diverse team
- Customer focused
- Ability to manage staff throughout your teams to ensure a well trained, highly motivated workforce, with a firm focus on staff development and succession planning
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.