Electrical Supervisor (High Voltage)
Working for one of the UK's leading and best known Facilities Management companies. As a company they turnover excess of £3billion and are well placed in the FTSE 250.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to look after a large prestigious Critical site in Linlithgow.
You will be directly responsible for a multi disciplined team of Maintenance Engineers on site. You will be tasked with ensuring that all planned and reactive maintenance is completed on site and on schedule. This will involve detailed day plans and key targets for the engineers to work towards. This will be done through tool box talks, day to day man management and regular appraisals. You will be the first point of contact for any technical issues, offering advice and generally supporting the engineers on site and stakeholder management while dealing directly with the client.
- You will ideally have worked in a Supervisory role in the past and MUST be High Voltage qualified/approved, but will have a broad understanding of building services maintenance.
- You will need experience in a similar role with a background in the Electrical industry.
- The company can offer stable and long term employment.
- You will come from an Electrical engineering background and will have experience carrying out mechanical maintenance on commercial contracts ideally data centres.
- You will ideally hold City & Guilds Electrical qualification
- You MUST hold a HV qualification or be an approved HV person
To apply, please send your CV asap or call 01745 772218 and ask for Jamie