Interim Contracts Manager, Gateshead
My client, a leading Facilities Management Group, are looking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager to help cover a period of change on a major account.
The Contract Manager will oversee the delivery of Soft Services across a multi-million pound contract. Although the focus of the role is predominantly Soft Services, you will also be responsible for overseeing some Hard Service streams.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Leadership and management of the operations team
- Lead collaboration projects with internal customers to develop service lines
- Management of budgets and P&L
- Control costs and monthly budgets
- Review supply chain partners to constantly deliver a first-class compliant service
- Manage all commercial activity’s
- Identify growth areas and spot opportunities increase to profitability
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager with a proven background managing FM operations.
Security Clearance is highly desirable
£250 - £275 per day
James Ashcroft, Associate Director