Project Manager - Growing PFI Asset Management Firm
Manage defects and planned maintenance works across the client's Infrastructure portfolio and other external clients.
Our client is a growing PFI Asset Management company
- Work with key stakeholders and other specialist support partners to deliver defect and planned maintenance works across the Infrastructure portfolio and for other external clients.
- Attend client and contractor meetings.
- Project manage defect and planned maintenance works between approximately £10k to £5m.
- Produce and monitor tracking tools to deliver the change control services
- Manage the financial reporting and invoicing of works delivered
- Provide support in the production of delivery tools
- Extensive Project Management experience of capital expenditure works ranging from £50k - c. £1m
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Building Surveying/Project Management/Quantity Surveying or at least 5 years Construction Project Delivery Experience.
- Extensive experience working within the PFI industry.
- Ability to interact at a senior management team level through presentations, one to one meetings and by written reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Home based role with travel to projects within M4 corridor
- Growing organisation
- Opportunity to achieve MAPM status (course costs paid by the client)