Facilities Manager - two roles
As we approach our 50th anniversary we are looking forward to continue that care and sustaining St Ann's for future generations. Our patients lie at the heart of everything we do and we need talented and committed people to provide their care and to ensure St Ann's is fit for the future. Non-clinical operations (Facilities Management) are key to assisting the delivery of high quality care; supporting, facilitating and developing services in collaboration with the wider team.
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you have a professional facilities management qualification or equivalent?
- Are you experienced in managing both hard and soft FM services?
- Can you demonstrate a commitment to maintaining statutory compliance?
- Are you a member of BIFM with a relevant CPD record?
- Can you maximise you team's efficacy and problem solve naturally?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values of St Ann's Hospice
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals so if you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference we would love to hear from you. There are two geographically distinct roles available, one at our Little Hulton site and one at Heald Green. Please specify on your application which location you would prefer to work at. If no preference, please also make this clear in your application.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Check. The cost is covered by the hospice.
For a recruitment pack please visit www.sah.org.uk/jobs or call 0161 498 3623.
Closing date - Friday 13th July
Interview date - 23rd July (Heald Green) and 24th July (Little Hulton)