Facilities Supervisor x 2
Facilities Supervisor x 2, Permanent/Full-time
1) Based Leeds or Manchester
2) Based Tamworth
Maritime Transport is expanding its Property Team and has an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, hands-on Facilities Supervisors. These are roles for hard-working, self-motivated individuals, wishing to develop a long-term career in facilities management with the country’s leading transport and logistics operator. The positions can be based at Leeds or Manchester and Tamworth, but will require some travel.
The aim of the role is to support our Regional Property Manager in delivering property-related Health & Safety compliance and facilities management across the Northern region property portfolio, which includes open storage yards, warehousing and offices, ensuring strategy and management standards are met and maintained.
- Management and ongoing monitoring of services delivered on site(s) to ensure effective performance delivery
- Attend team meetings and provide updated reports on properties and compliance
- Identify areas requiring minor works on site and subsequently manage the implementation and completion of works to the highest standard
- H&S compliance on site(s)
- Management of planned maintenance on site(s)
- Respond to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Carry out site inductions for contractors on site(s)
- Assist with the procurement and placement of goods and services in line with Company purchase procedures as appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- An appreciation and understanding of H&S and compliance and ideally qualified to IOSH (Managing Safely) level
- Awareness training in Fire Risk Assessment, Asbestos Awareness, and Water Hygiene Management would be beneficial, as would working towards a NEBOSH qualification
- Membership or Associate Membership of a recognised FM body would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Computer Aided FM (CAFM) systems would be beneficial
- Good written, verbal and IT skills
- A flexible and adaptable attitude to working hours to fit the business needs
- Hold a clean UK Driving Licence.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Contributory pension
- Life Insurance
- Four weeks’ holidays, rising to five per annum, plus Bank Holidays.
Apply today with your CV, stating your current salary – Click Apply
Please Note: If you don’t hear from us, it means that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.