Interim Information Governance Manager
I am recruiting for an interim Information Governance Manager for a 3 month assignment based in the Midlands.
- Required to maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and its customers;
- Participate in relevant working groups/projects, services and initiatives which may be highly complex, sensitive, political, and contain contentious information with the aim of providing information and analytical advice to the teams;
- Work with members of the team to develop and implement service specification collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data;
- Communicate information, risks, issues and dependencies, including briefings and reports to customer organisations;
- Undertake complex and detailed information analysis of specific information governance related projects;
- Update, maintain, organise, gather and analyse information to predict/meet the future organisational and team needs of the customer by identifying best professional practice;
- Provide coordination of and participate in relevant meetings, reporting attendance and providing information advice and support in line with the service specifications in place.
- Ensure that data collected is analysed, reported by the team as appropriate and monitor the processing of data and information.
The successful candidate:
- A good understanding of the health and social care environment and roles and responsibilities within it;
- Recent experience of the Data Protection Act / General Data Protection Regulations and other key information legislation;
- Knowledge of information governance assurance frameworks and delivering to the required standard of quality assurance and audit;
- Recent experience of working in Information Governance roles in the NHS or equivalent organisation with similar complexity of IG requirements.