Interim Information Governance Manager
I am recruiting for an interim Information Governance Manager for a 3 month assignment based in the Midlands.
- Required to maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and its customers;
- Participate in relevant working groups/projects, services and initiatives which may be highly complex, sensitive, political, and contain contentious information with the aim of providing information and analytical advice to the teams;
- Work with members of the team to develop and implement service specification collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data;
- Communicate information, risks, issues and dependencies, including briefings and reports to customer organisations;
- Undertake complex and detailed information analysis of specific information governance related projects;
- Update, maintain, organise, gather and analyse information to predict/meet the future organisational and team needs of the customer by identifying best professional practice;
- Provide coordination of and participate in relevant meetings, reporting attendance and providing information advice and support in line with the service specifications in place.
- Ensure that data collected is analysed, reported by the team as appropriate and monitor the processing of data and information.
The successful candidate:
- A good understanding of the health and social care environment and roles and responsibilities within it;
- Recent experience of the Data Protection Act / General Data Protection Regulations and other key information legislation;
- Knowledge of information governance assurance frameworks and delivering to the required standard of quality assurance and audit;
- Recent experience of working in Information Governance roles in the NHS or equivalent organisation with similar complexity of IG requirements.
Apply for Interim Information Governance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly