Assistant Facilities Manager
Beach Baker is currently working with a leading UK managing agent to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager who will support in the management of two prestigious commercial buildings in the West End, close to Piccadilly Circus.
Working alongside the Facilities Manager, the duties of the role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and be the first point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of facilities management or service delivery, preferably from a managing agent background. Excellent communication skills are required along with a strong commercial acumen and an understanding of service charge budgets.