Our client is a leading national FM service provider. They are currently looking to hire a facilities officer to be based out of a site at Dover and work on a mobile basis in the area.
You will ideally have your IOSH or be working towards a NEBOSH, and previous experience of working in facilities management.
Duties will include: managing client relationships, managing labour and sub-contractors, site level meetings, site visits, checking call logs, ensuring KPIs and SLAs are on track, compliance checks, health & safety compliance, general paperwork.
· Monday – Friday, 8:00 -5:30
· Salary £25,000
· Clear progression and training
· Company benefits
· Travel expenses between sites
You will be based 2/3 days a week out of a site at Dover, whilst the remaining days of the week will be spent visiting sites in the area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading national company, who are happy to spend time supporting the right person with further training and development. If interested, please apply and send your CV through to Ben at Alex Young Recruitment
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Assistant / Administrator jobs in Public Sector
- Engineering, maintenance Assistant / Administrator jobs in Public Sector
- Estates, property Assistant / Administrator jobs in Public Sector
- Health & safety Assistant / Administrator jobs in Public Sector
- Operations Assistant / Administrator jobs in Public Sector