Operations / Facilities Manager
Operations Manager opportunity with a well-known managing agent / property investor, the post holder will be responsible for managing the operations within a 180,000 sq. ft. shopping centre in Leeds. You will be working very closely with the Centre Manager to ensure excellent service delivery is being maintained.
- To manage the delivery of the centre's security, cleaning, Health and Safety, repairs and maintenance programmes and service charge provision to the performance standards required and within the cost budgets.
- To achieving standards of excellence in customer service and ensuring a clean, safe and welcoming environment for shoppers, retailers, contractors and employees.
- To have the overall responsibility for the strategic direction and day to day management of planned maintenance and repair programmes through the management of key supplier contracts and effectively managing the daily operations of the centre in a manner that ensures the on-going maintenance of the asset and maximising the centre presentation
- Facilities Management experience preferably within a retail / shopping centre capacity.
- Ideally NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
- Excellent approach to customer service.