Building Maintenance Operator
Our client are a successful insurance firm who are now seeking a Building Maintenance Operator to join their team for a minimum period of 6 months.
This role requires an immediate start.
This role will be responsible for maintaining building plant, utilities, infrastructure and services to the building required to ensure it remains a safe and functional environment in which to work.
- To assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of the Company’s Health and Safety policy.
- To ensure the Company’s generator and UPS systems are tested and maintained.
- To undertake and record environmental tests.
- To undertake required maintenance on the building as required for health and safety reasons.
- To check, test, log, and have maintained the Company’s safety and emergency alarms and equipment.
- To ensure the Company’s environmental systems (heating, air con, etc) servicing the Company’s utilities.
- To check, log and have maintained the plant (electricity, water, sewerage, etc) servicing the Company’s utilities.
- To assist in the maintenance of the building’s physical security systems.
- To assist in the buildings refurbishment program as directed.
- To assist in the maintenance of the Company’s assets.
- To contribute to the continuous development of the Company procedures and systems.
- Administration of invoices for contractors for whom they are responsible.
- To carry out any other duties that is within the scope of personal skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To attend appropriate training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
To apply, please contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848