FM & Engineering Consultant
FM & Engineering Consultant for a global property organisation overseeing a range of services. £55k + Car
FM & Engineering Consultant - Property Management
£55k + Car + Package
My client is a Global Leader in Property Services. The provide property solutions to a wide range of customers with market leading options. The business is looking to grow their Technical Division which provides Technical Solutions to the existing and a new client base. They are currently looking to recruit a Degree Qualified FM & Engineering Consultant from a Consultancy background. The role will work with a team of 3 and will be working from the Central London office. The role will require 2-3 days in the office with the rest of the week working from various client sites across this region.
- Manage relationships internal/external.
- Deliver value for money services.
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time.
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports carries out analysis of the results and takes appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Provide team update/training in relation to building services.
- Complete engineering site surveys & audit reports.
- Complete life cycle reports to an agreed format.
- Manage the agreed forecasts.
- Manage internal and external relationships including Client, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Establish 'value for money' strategies for delivering the technical management service.
- Provide technical support & advice to the FM team.
- Review CIBSE/HVCA guidelines and contractor T&Cs.
- Review and manage engineering business risk.
- Deliver and market M&E offering.
- Engineering Degree - Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services, etc
- Consultancy experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong commercial acumen