£30,930 - £32,637 p.a.
What you will be doing
As Facilities Manager you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the buildings remain in excellent condition and meet the requirements of health and safety legislation and the curriculum. You’ll be responsible for leading and managing the site team, ensuring excellent maintenance of the site in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safety of staff, students and visitors by the effective use of staffing and equipment
- Ensuring the security of the premises and equipment
- Ensuring that minibuses operate an efficient service and are maintained in compliance with legal requirements
- Ensure that all aspects of the Academy’s mechanical and electrical systems operate safely and efficiently
- Managing the facilities budget and purchasing resources in accordance with procedures, specification and timescales
- Planning and controlling a rolling programme of maintenance, redecoration, periodic & deep cleaning, renewal and alteration to premises within agreed budgets and timescales
What you’ll need to be considered for the role
- Hold a qualification relevant to facilities management at level 3 or above (or hold a qualification at level 3 other than in facilities management but with significant work experience in the field of facilities management).
- Significant experience in Facilities & Estates management
- Experience in the management of staff
- Experience of managing and monitoring a range of contracts and contractors to ensure that Value for Money and Key Performance Indicator requirements are met
If you wish to be considered for this excellent Facilities Manager opportunity click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates may have a background in: Facilities Manager, Operations, Grounds Keeper, Site Manager, Maintenance, Building Management, Estate Manager,
Application forms are also available on the website.
Please send completed applications to: email@example.com