Hard Services Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
£50,000 - £55,000 + car + benefits
I am currently working with a leader in the provision of FM Services to recruit an assistant contract manager with a technical health services background.
- Hard Service Manager for a leading FM service Provider
- Based in East London providing hard services
- Reporting into the Contract Manager delivering services across 17 healthcare sites
- Working closely with the client daily and managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Ensuring a high level of services is maintained
- Management of a team with 2 direct points of contact that look after 9 engineers.
- Making sure the engineering team is working efficiently and changing the issues at
- P&L and budgetary responsibility for your portfolio
- Services delivered are mechanical/fabric/electrical
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement, previous experience needs to be proven
- Leading FM Service provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in healthcare
- Record in Hard Services Contract management showing consistency and progression with appropriate levels of experience and responsibility with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role or environment.
- Strong FM background and understanding
- Experience working for an FM Service provider/contractor highly desirable
- Previously held P&L/budgetary responsibility
- Based in 45-minute commute
- Need to be able to complete various levels clearance on site which will carried out by the company
- Experience in additional/small project works advantageous
- Must have previously worked in a role where you have delivered both hard and soft FM services
- Commercially and financially astute
- OND / HNC/HND in a relevant electrical / mechanical engineering subject.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- ACOP L8 Awareness
- Fire Risk Assessment Awareness
- Strong team player with an understanding of and willingness to embrace cultural diversity.
- Direct management of a multi-disciplinary workforce
- Effective financial management skills.
- Understand current Health & Safety and FM related legislation and compliance.
- Good knowledge of engineering services and building fabric maintenance requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of PFI contracts and performance risk management.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Corporate / TFM / Hard / Service Provider / Healthcare / Essex / London / East London / Contract Manager
Apply for Hard Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly