Facilities Manager - North London
- PFI experience (essential)
- TFM Facilities Management contract
- Permanent opportunity
- £45,000 - £47,000 + car/car allowance £5200 + benefits
Excellent Opportunity for a Facilities Manager to be based in the Islington area, London. There will be travel to several sites in North of London.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within FM and train and develop with a leading Facilities management organisation
As a Facilities Manager you will be responsible for several PFI education sites in North London
The Facilities Manager will report to the Account Manager and assist to lead, direct & motivate facilities management staff, ensuring financial budgets & commercial/SLA obligations are achieved.
To build sustainable partnerships with customers and key stakeholders, and deliver the business strategy in the service
To assist in the compilation of the concession monthly report, keeping deductions to a low level.
To liaise with the Service Performance Manager to ensure we are exceeding the expectations of our customers and manage any complaints
- Excellent Customer/Relationship skills with an ability to manage customer's expectations within the PFI framework.
- Good financial acumen with a proven knowledge of budgetary control and profit and loss accounts
- Sound understanding and experience of risk assessment / management
- PC Literate and knowledge of MS applications e.g. word, excel
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Business Assurances systems
- Proven successful track record in project management and negotiation
- Excellent motivation and influencing skills, with experience of managing a team
- Experience managing multi-site, cross functional, Hard FM, Soft FM or TFM
- Experience of Change Programmes including Mobilisation, TUPE and Redundancy
- To effectively co-manage the Concession's facilities both hard and soft to ensure operational requirements and represent both the SPV and company in day to day operational and relationship matters.
- To ensure the contracts statutory compliance requirements are fully met.
- Fully understands the Sector Business Plan. Inspires the team to create and deliver a service area Business Plan which contributes towards the achievement of corporate goals.
- To own the Authority Damage process to ensure all such jobs are smoothly taken from incident to invoicing stage.
- Exceeds planned targets and growth objectives by delivering new and better ways to enhance quality, performance and service, often surpassing client expectations.
- Fosters an environment of continuous learning, growth, innovation and calculated risks attracting high calibre people. Exhibits self-confidence, energy, and drive rewarding and developing talent whilst seeking opportunities for personal feedback or self-development
- Experienced within Facilities Management Total Facilities Mangement contracts (TFM)
- Technical qualification (desirable not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PFI experience (Essential)
- Member of BIFM (desirable)
- Demonstration of the Company values & behaviours
- Capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders in both the Customer's and SPV organisations
- Capable of sound decision making while working under pressure
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Good delegation and management of performance skills