Senior Estates Officer Contracts and Compliance
A large NHS organisation is currently seeking a very capable individual for a period of 6 months in the role of Senior Estates Officer/Manager.
- Review of existing Estates maintenance contract information;
- Development of database to control all Estates Maintenance Contracts;
- Liaison with Estates team to ensure maintenance contracts & specifications are fit for purpose for tendering;
- Production of full maintenance contracts ready to tender, schedules, specification (with the help of other specialists);
- Tendering of maintenance contracts with Procurement services to achieve 3+1+1 costs;
- Evaluation of contracts ongoing;
- Monitoring of maintenance contractor performance in line with any set KPI’s;
- Ensuring maintenance contracts do not expire;
- Monitoring any records required for compliance from contracts and ensuring documentation is filed suitably in electronic and/or paper systems.
- Background with H&S / maintenance contracts / NHS Estates specialism and able to work unsupervised with guidance from manager;
- Ability to function under pressure as part of a team and meet strict deadlines when required.
- Able to develop systems and to create databases and provide reports where necessary;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software packages required;
- Ability to schedule and prioritise workload and additional projects.