Account Manager - hard services
Our client is a medium sized FM business who has a variety of contracts across the South of England.
They are looking for an experienced hard services manager to oversee a number of contracts across the South East which involve both static and mobile engineers. Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Leading day to day activities for a number of accounts across a variety of sectors
- Undertaking account plans and PPM planners
- Overseeing a team of engineers for the accounts
- Managing project work for the contracts
- Developing the client relationships
- Ensuring that all HSE is adhered to
- Assisting with mobilisation of new contracts
You will have a strong hard services background and will have managed single or multiple accounts leading static or mobile teams. Good client management and team leadership skills are also important for the role.
Apply for Account Manager - hard services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly