CHP Project Manager
Our Client a globally recognised Facilities Maintenance Company are looking to recruit for a CHP Project Manager in the Worcester area.
This is a 1-year fixed term full time role working 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00). On offer is a salary of £42,000-£46,000 (depending on experience) per annum.
The role holder will report to the Head of Facilities
- Total Project Management, ensuring all 'Projects' are managed, operated and completed with uncompromised efficiency, on time and to budget.
- Liaison with all relevant parties involved with 'Projects', including working with the Client to interpret and develop a brief/scope of works in order achieving sign off prior to works commencement, planning, during the works and through to completion.
- Follow the Company and on-site 'Developments' process ensuring all relevant documentation is prepared/completed including the provision of costs, programmes, risk analysis, etc.
- Ensure all 'Project' files are maintained to provide a fully auditable administrative trail in line with ISO accreditation.
- Produce an overall plan for works (including design, procurement, review and sign off, works/construction, commissioning, training etc) for the 'Project' to ensure the completion date is achieved and without incident.
- Procure competent Contractors to carry out the design, works/construction and commissioning of the proposed development.
- Monitor the progress of the design, works/construction and commissioning activities and action accordingly to ensure the works are completed within the time, budget, and safety and to the required quality.
- Liaison and management of the performance of preferred suppliers/subcontractors to include controlling, scheduling and coordinating sub-contractors working on site, ensuring all Company and on-site procedures are followed such as Inductions, CRB clearance, competence etc.
- Carry out 'Project' review meetings in line with Project Management good practice.
- Remain customer focused at all times. Deliver value for money and ensure the agreed profit percentage is made on all 'Projects'.
- Provide regular updated financial reporting and reconciliations on 'Projects'.
- Deliver Projects to the highest level ensuring all relevant KPI's and SLA's are met and adhered to.
- Provide added value to the client where possible provided it is not to the detriment of the main contract.
- Seek out innovative methods/tools to deliver 'Projects' more effectively.
- Ensure all work activities are carried out safely and in accordance with statutory and corporate regulations and legislation, Healthcare Standards and Specifications, as well as Lend Lease Global Minimum Requirements.
- Ensure all data and management information is maintained and communicated accurately to agreed deadlines by the Head of Facilities, Management colleagues or as requested by the client.
- Support the retention of ISO14001 and environmental focus to reduce carbon emissions and utilities consumption
- Promote Health and Safety and IIF culture amongst the team, Subcontractors and Service Partners using LLFM policy, procedure guidelines and best practice.
- Keep confidential any information gained regarding the company and its personnel.
- Demonstrable & varied experience in construction related client side project management
- Experience of delivering healthcare projects
- Thorough understanding of the principles of project management for construction
- Awareness of Confidentiality
- Comprehensive Administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Sound organisational/co-ordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & telephone manner
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Facilities Experience
- Educated to degree level or evidence of suitable experience
- This role requires an enhanced disclosure:
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Paul or Jamie on 01745 772218