4 days left
- Full Time
A role has come available for a PA/Office Manager to work for a high profile privately owned company head office based in Aldwich area.
An immediate start is required. The contract is expected to last 3-4 months or longer
Are you a confident PA/Office Manager who has good Office skills and is comfortable working with people. This role require somebody who has a calming personality and who is able to communicate with people at all levels. and highly organised.
The role will involve assisting the Head of Property and assisting with all office management duties. The work does require a high level of attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Diary/meeting management and co-ordination:
- organise and co-ordinate meetings to ensure the best use of time and fend off any unnecessary meetings
- ensure that all relevant parties are invited, travel arrangements are made, meeting rooms booked
- provide proactive administrative support, providing any reports or other relevant documents in advance of meetings
- meet and greet external personnel for meetings as necessary
- produce meeting agendas and minutes where required.
- Draft, type and edit various types of correspondence and documents, ensuring that the final documents are presented accurately and in a professional format.
- Maintain a database.
- Assist the Property team.
The pay rate of £10-17ph is paid weekly in arrears, on a full-time 37.5 hour/week basis.
Apply for PA/Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly