Working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance companies in the UK.
Roles and responsibilities currently and over the last four years include:
- The initial search, preliminary evaluation and organisation of the Tenders, PQQs, RFIs etc.
- Understanding each division's services and capabilities before liaising with the respective heads of departments, business development managers and the internal bid team to acquire a decision regarding progression to the next stage of the process.
- Continual discussion, organisation and overall coordination of the tender development
- Gained a good understanding of the facilities industry and work for the entire group on a diverse array of maintenance and installation tenders.
- Taking on all aspects of the tender requirements, including the preliminary evaluation of the contract, overall service requirement, risk, technical response and commercial / pricing aspects. The role relies heavily on acquiring information through communication with employees throughout the organisation and the potential client.
- Complete or assist on all stages throughout the entire bidding process, from obtaining the relevant tenders, composing the PQQ, tenders and presentations, liaising with directors, contract managers, engineers and client to develop a concise proposal.
- Have a great understanding and knowledge of writing a bid, and Proposal Management
- Preferably with APMP Qualification
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Paul or Jamie on 01745 772218