Service Delivery Manager
£35 - £40k + benefits
I am currently working with a leader in the provision of FM Services to recruit a Service Delivery Manager to head up TFM service delivery to a large site in rugby.
This a high security critical environment site within the justice sector.
- Service Delivery Manager for a leading FM service Provider
- Based in Rugby providing Hard and soft services
- Building a strong working relationship with the client
- Working closely with the client daily and managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Ensuring a high level of services is maintained
- Management of a team raging between 6-11 as well as specialist sub-contractors
- Direct Management of Help Desk, 5 engineers, cleaners and handy man.
- Management of Hard FM/Mechanical and Electrical maintenance and cleaning services
- P&L and budgetary responsibility for your portfolio
- Responsible for keeping with Health & Safety agreements as well as promoting new initiatives
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement
- Leading FM Service provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Facilities Manager
- Strong FM background and understanding
- Experience working for an FM Service provider/contractor highly desirable
- Previously held P&L/budgetary responsibility
- Based in 45-minute commute
- Need to be able to complete various levels clearance on site which will carried out by the company
- Good Health and Safety background and understanding
- Previously lead and managed FM operatives/teams
- Client facing individual, able to demonstrate previous experience of developing and managing client relationships
- Experience in additional/small project works advantageous
- Must have previously worked in a role where you have delivered both hard and soft FM services
- Commercially and financially astute
- Clear a and strong communicator with both the client and your team
- City & Guilds 236/2360 Parts 1 & 2, or 2351 or 2330 Level 3 Certificate, or 2365 Course Level 2 & 3 Diploma,
- City & Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
Facilities Manager / FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Corporate / TFM / Hard / Soft / Service Provider / Health & Safety / Rugby / East Midlands / Leicester / Facilities Manager