UK Estates and Facilities Manager
Our client, a national distribution organisation are looking to recruit an Estates and Facilities Manager to develop, monitor and control the Group’s UK property maintenance and facilities strategy (Circa 250 sites nationally).
The Estates & Facilities Manager will strategically align the UK Facilities and Maintenance programmes with the organisation future Goals and Vision and with the changing Operational needs/structure of the UK businesses.
Key Responsibilities include:
• To develop, articulate and implement a clear strategy for Property Maintenance & Facilities Management in UK. This Includes ongoing improvements around Waste, Vending, Utilities, Cleaning, Security and Stationary.
• Influence, advise and ensure implementation of Key Strategic Group Initiatives where they include a facilities or maintenance focus.
• Ensure a consistent, transparent and statutory compliant service is delivered on maintenance & FM to all group functions.
• Control of the new UK wide FM outsourced contract, its implementation, monitoring and performance.
• Ensure legislative compliance encompass Health and Safety of staff, public and contractors, CDM notifiable projects, Asbestos Management, Building Regulations, Contractor Procedures and lease obligations
• Maintain a suite of all property and facilities’ related contracts which typically range from £20k to £1.2m.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Senior Facilities Manager (RICS or FM Qualification) with a minimum of 10 years managing within Construction or Facilities Manager across a large portfolio. You will have a strategic & logical approach and have experience of managing relationships at all levels and with ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level.
Please note that the role is to be based in Sheffield with extensive travel throughout the UK with overnight stays
In return our client is offering a salary of £63,000 per annum plus other benefits including a car.
Apply for UK Estates and Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly