Technical Facilities Manager
Our client who one of the world’s leading Mechanical and Electrical / Facilities Management maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3.5 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide. With a presence in the FTSE 250 are looking to recruit for the below position.
This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00. On offer is a competitive salary of £50K - £55k. General Overview:
- * Responsible for all activities and services within the properties assigned.
- * Ensure a safe working environment is maintained for customers, staff and contractors and that Health and safety and “lifesaving” rules are met on site.
- * Directing and planning the work of contractors and in-house teams to deliver essential core services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, cleaning, waste disposal and catering; using best allocation of team resources.
- * Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- * Investigating availability and suitability of service delivery options by calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- * Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise, including the investigation of all incidents arising on site.
- * Standing in for the Regional Operations Manager as required.
Qualifications or Required Experience for this role:
- * Extensive technical experience in the FM Sector, service provider side, including supervising soft and hard service delivery teams.
- * Professional, presentable, flexible, approachable, efficient, self-motivated, able to motivate others.
- * Excellent MS Office IT skills, knowledge of maximo, coupa and SAP an advantage.
- * Excellent written communications.
- * A natural customer service delivery attitude
- * Ability to work under pressure to resolve issues.
- * Operational planning skills.
- * Contract knowledge and standards to provide advice, help and support to colleagues in relation to commercial or financial issues and the ability to read and understand contractual obligations.
- * Clear understanding of the risk assessments process and inspection process for buildings (ie workplace assessment, fire, life, safety systems) in order to support the regional FM team.
- * Ability to manage minor projects and works as required.
- Technically qualified within mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- * IOSH including actual experience or recognised qualification associated with health and safety, NEBOSH is desirable.
- * Current utility bill/bank/credit card statement
- * Right to work in UK is required
If this role is something you are looking for or if you would like any more information please apply or call and ask for Jamie or Paul