Lifecycle Manager - Midlands Coverage
Full Time / Permanent
£45,000 per annum plus Benefits
One of the UK's fastest growing Facilities Management Service providers, with an existing contract portfolio containing numerous PFi and Commercial Clients, is seeking to strengthen its Midlands team with the appointment of a Lifecycle Manager (and also a Lifecycle Coordinator for those with less experience) to manage and coordinate all Lifecycle related issues within the region.
The Lifecycle Manager shall be the first point of contact on all Lifecycle Related undertakings from their defined contracts, and shall communicate any issues through the team. This requires a full understanding of the contractual conditions in which their responsible contracts operate.
They should possess a high level of technical competence in all Built Environment issues as the will act as the lead in the gathering of Project and Actual Condition information, and will be ultimately responsible for collating all information into a coherent and manageable Lifecycle Project delivery plan.
- Acts as main point of contact between the Lifecycle and Business Units
- Responsible for ensuring the Lifecycle delivery program is deliverable in conjunction with the Lifecycle Business Unit Leader.
- Responsible for review of all site information, and where necessary cascading information to the Facilities Cad technician for update of records.
- Accountable and responsible for all defects management related activities, including issuing, monitoring and managing the process through to completion / sign off.
- Responsible for the review of all available information to assess the requirement for attendance to site
- Responsible for all Site Condition survey related work, and creation of report, investigations and identification of required works, including specifications through to agreement with units.
- Responsible for compiling report to the Client identifying works, specification, quantification and proposed costs, ensuring any variations are identified and agreed
- Responsible for gaining agreement of Lifecycle Plan with Client.
- Responsible for collating and issuing any Pre Construction Information under CDM
- Responsible for tendering process and contractor selection, in agreement with the Business Unit / site team.
- Responsible for monitoring works progress with Business Units, and fully involved with works completion sign off procedure.
- Attend and/or substitute for Lifecycle Business Unit Leaders at any Bid/Design related forums.
- Continually reassess currently available products and equipment and carry our WLC related studies where required, including issuing findings
- Responsible for the escalation of any non-conformance issues observed.
- Responsible for ensuring all As Built records are current, complete and up to date.
- Tracks performance of consultants / subcontractors and takes appropriate action.
- Proactively develops a collaborative relationship with the Business Units and clients.
- Ensures that there are clear communication paths within the Lifecycle team and the organisation as a whole, and all day to day Lifecycle related management.
- Encourages the transfer of product knowledge and skills to the appropriate staff within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role ideally from a background in building surveying, quantity surveying, project management or engineering.
You will possess an excellent all round understanding of Building Services related plant and equipment, Mechanical and Electrical systems, Condition Monitoring and Maintenance Programs, Property Maintenance Strategies and Best Practice with the Hard FM Sector.
You will have a degree qualification or equivalent. It goes without saying that you will have strong commercial and financial acumen with excellent attention to detail.
We are able to offer an attractive salary (£45,000 per annum for the Lifecycle Manager and up to £35,000 for the Lifecycle Coordinator) and a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply for Lifecycle Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly