Interim Corporate Services Manager
Our client, a successful investment management company, are now looking for a Corporate Services Manager to join their team on an interim basis.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Real Estate and Services with responsibility for the operational, day to day management of facilities and corporate services to Man Group. Also liaison and support where appropriate for Building Management operation and tenant support.
- Reception Management at RBH – 7 direct reports
- Management of Post and Print services – 1 direct/3 indirect reports
- Management of Facilities Administrator whose role includes invoice coding, churn management and support, support for Facilities Helpdesk and reactive tasks
- Build relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business in UK and global offices Day to day response to reactive facilities and corporate services matters
- Management of day-to-day ‘move & churn’ including desk moves and other logistics with the support of the CRES/Facilities Administrator
- Event management as required and liaison with internal CRES teams to support and facilitate events organised by Business Units.
- The catering provision includes the restaurant which caters for 1500 covers per day.
- Operational management of global travel including TMC engagement, updating the cost centre approval lists, global hotel programme, taxis, etc. Also support for travel security policy and ensuring compliance to travel and expenses policy
- Operation and oversight of room booking system, switchboard outsourced service (ComXo), Systopia cashless payment and others as required
- Management of a range of external service providers
- Projects as required eg. assistance with branded products and signage, etc.
- Support Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery activities
- Assist Head of Corporate Real Estate and Services as required
- All round facilities experience
- Strong experience in delivering 5* corporate services in a corporate environment Experience of contract management
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels and landlords, tenants, professional advisers and contractors
- Ability to communicate, build effective relationships and influence at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to co-ordinate and deliver services to support the business in an efficient and client focused way.
- Highly organised and the ability to deliver –a completer/finisher
- Preferably education to degree level. ‘A’ levels or equivalent a minimum requirement Numerate, literate, hardworking and a positive attitude are essential attributes
Maxwell Stephens have been invited by the client to handle the application process for this role. We urge all suitable and interested candidates to apply to us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.
Apply for Interim Corporate Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly