Building Services Engineering Manager
The hiring company are an internationally renowned building maintenance and facilities service provider who operate in over 40 countries and lead the market in many of them including the UK. They provide both hard and soft services to a portfolio of clients which includes some of the foremost blue chip companies in the world.
This world renowned facilities and building maintenance service provider are searching for an Engineering Manager for one of their flagship banking contracts in the beating heart of London. This is a high profile role on a key contract for a market leading com This is a highly technical role; you will be the point of contact for a large team of engineers on a business critical site. As a result you must be highly qualified and experienced in electrical engineering; a data centre background is a bonus.
- Operationally managing a team of approximately 35 engineers to deliver all PPM and reactive maintenance promptly and to a high standard.
- Serving as the point of contact for all technical questions and issues for the engineering staff on site.
- Serving as point of contact for the client; answering any queries promptly and in an appropriately helpful manner, providing prompt solutions to any issues.
- Regularly reporting contract performance to the Engineering Director
The right person will:
- Have relevant qualifications in an engineering or building services discipline; specifically electrical.
- Be a High Voltage Authorised Person (HVAP)
- Demonstrate an ability to successfully manage large teams of engineers, preferably both shift and days.
The RewardThis is an opportunity to join a high profile contract within an industry leading company who are still growing.The salary on offer is circa £65,000, on top of which comes a discretionary bonus as well as a negotiable package.