Head of Capital Development
MLC Partners are working with a NHS organisation in London who is looking to recruit a Head of Capital Development to join them until the end of February 2019.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Planning and delivering the capital projects in the Trust’s estate strategy, infrastructure developments and all capital developments that contribute to the business objectives of the clinical directorates
- Converting the Trust's clinical service strategy and investment strategy into reality
- The overall accountability for directing the strategic capital programme and ensuring this is delivered to standards and timescale with expected benefits fully realised
The organisation is looking for someone who has:
- A relevant qualification and is a chartered professional
- A proven track record of leadership in capital development at senior level in a large complex environment
- Extensive experience delivering significant capital schemes and managing capital developments in a complex operational setting
- Significant experience of managing a large and diverse workforce and delivering plans through effective delegation, ensuring a capacity to deliver and monitoring performance and holding to account
- An understanding of and competency in construction contract law and the requirements of Construction Contracts
If you have suitable experience and would like to be considered for this position, please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for more information.