Working alongside a global business that has consistently been at the forefront of the UK property market, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager for an innovative commercial office building in Reading.
This dynamic property is a prime example of sustainability meeting flexible working, with an excellent BREEAM rating and comprehensive amenities designed to make this a modern multi-let office that embodies "wellness in the workplace".
Our client is looking for a Building Manager who can guide and shape the facilities and service provision within this Grade A office to a top-tier standard for years to come.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting, managing, and reconciling the annual service charge budgets;
- Undertaking regular site inspections of the building fabric and plant;
- Providing direction and leadership to the on-site team;
- Managing the work of outsourced suppliers to agreed SLA's and KPI's;
- Ensuring full compliance with H&S and sustainability legislation;
- Building lasting relationships with stakeholders, providing a first class modern FM service directly to the tenants;
- Overseeing a robust reactive and planned preventative maintenance scheme for the building.
As the successful applicant, you will display a strong track record in managing commercial offices as well as a proactive attitude when it comes to driving forward the wellbeing and overall experience of tenants within the building. You will support your tangible experience with an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification, and ideally some form of BIFM affiliation or qualification.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today
Apply for Building Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly