Asbestos Removals Operations Manager
Our client is a trusted asbestos management and civil engineering provider working for the public and private sector.
They are looking for an Asbestos Removals Operations Manager to provide support to the Asbestos Removals Department Manager to ensure that licensed, nonlicensed and notifiable non-licensed works activities are carried out in accordance with CAR 2012 and to provide technical assistance for removal department activities. To co-ordinate removal activities by setting priorities and directing the work of employees.
Qualifications: Licensed contractor management course. RSPH Level 4 Certificate in Asbestos Removal for Contract Managers (preferable), IOSH Managing Safely (preferable), SMSTS (Desirable)
- Strong project management skills.
- Asbestos industry knowledge.
- Ability to carry out and delegate tasks to ensure successful delivery of the asbestos removal department.
- Providing clients with planning, liaison and operational delivery.
- Accurate invoicing, KPI & reporting information.
- Experience of tender processes, specification writing, risk assessments, plans of work, project planning and operational management of all contracts.
- IT literacy.
- Forecasting, P&L, Month End Cost Report, Overview of Costs.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Sam on 01745 772218