Leader in Residential Valuation Surveys are Expanding in Manchester! Ideal for RICS Registered Valuer!
Due to the buoyant nature of the industry this progressive organisation are looking for experienced Residential Valuation Surveyors to join their expanding team.
You will work regularly on Valuation Surveys and Home Buyer Reports, with the option to take on a small amount of building surveying, or work towards this as part of your career progression. This is a home based role but you will be provided with mobile, laptop, tablet, printer, and any additional tools necessary. Work is allocation as close to your home address as possible with a genuine focus on keeping travelling to a minimum. Ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 1 years experience working independently with the ability to work with minimum supervision
* An AssocRics or MRICS qualification and knowledge of your local area
* An understanding of the importance of quality and risk, and balance this against productivity
* High levels of passion with energy and drive for excellence in business results.
* Clear communication skills with internal and external stakeholders. In return you will benefit from:
* A generous basic salary £45k - £50K pa dependent on location and experience
* A car or car allowance (£5000) * An achievable bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.