Resourcer - 3-6 month FTC
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Due to our continued success and resulting growth at Arcus, we are currently looking for a resourcer to join a supportive and engaging team who bring together fantastic knowledge and experience across the HR function, you will be responsible for covering all operational aspects of recruitment and be the first point of contact across the business.
- Help to drive recruitment and our resourcing strategy
- Planning and delivering exceptional end to end recruitment for specific business areas
- Managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout the recruitment campaigns
- Working closely with Internal Stakeholders and gaining a strong understanding of what they are looking for
- Acting responsively to business needs and understanding the external market and trends
- Sourcing candidates directly
- Managing the offer process
- Liaising with the job boards and agencies on the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) to register vacancies and receive CVs
- Supporting with the company corporate induction
- Liaising with hiring managers to arrange interviews and provide feedback post interview
- Managing high volume vacancies and workloads
- Supporting with any other relevant projects
- Overseeing the recruitment authorisation process with relevant HR Business Partners
- Ensure that we build a pipeline of talent by networking and keeping candidates warm for hard to recruit positions
- Be the first point of contact for all Recruitment queries. Be a gate keeper to ensure that department processes, company policies and Target Operational Model are adhered to at all times
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Previous in-house recruitment experience preferable
- A general knowledge and understanding of recruitment
- Self-starter and a can-do attitude
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient IT skills and familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Databases
- A high level of confidentiality
- The ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer focussed
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Enjoys working with people
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus.
Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.
Apply for Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly