Water/Fire Technical Estimator
Working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance companies in the UK and Europe who have a presence in the FTSE250
The role is to generate technical quotations and proposals for small works and system & remediation, this is following up from the Technical inspections to ensure customer compliance and drive revenue.
- To provide a triage service to technical reports including non-conformance and recommendations from the field technical team to establish appropriate course of action.
- To quote remedial work and small works identified from field technical reports in a timely manner to give excellent customer service and ensure compliance for our customers.
- On occasion, to conduct site technical surveys to enable accurate estimating.
- To build relationships with Field based sales teams and Branch Operations to maximise post inspection opportunities.
- To produce Proposals / Quotations / Tenders in accordance with the companies standards and templates and ensure all are completed in accordance with appropriate technical standards and guidelines.
- To discuss quotations direct with clients, providing them with technical support and guidance.
- To maintain accurate records of all quotations on CRM.
- Achieve target Pipeline Value ongoing and Average Order Value.
- Achieve Sales Target as a minimum both for Annualised value and in year contribution.
Ideally you will:
Experience of preparing technical quotations and proposals within Water or Fire services
A strong understanding of the Technical standards and guidelines governing Water or Fire compliance and system design
Proven success in dealing directly with customers in a business to business environment
Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Sound technical knowledge of water or Fire safety and legislation
- Copes effectively with a varied and busy workload
- Customer focused
- Able to time-manage/plan on a daily basis
- Methodical and structured approach to work
- Builds rapport both internally and externally, appreciating the need to network with colleagues to create buy-in
- Good communicator: written and verbal
- Gathers all relevant information that could impact a situation and creates proactive solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Focused on delivering results whatever the task. Plans an outcome before commencing the process.
- Proven track record of consistent results against targets set
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV of call Jamie 01745 772218