Director of Operations
4 days left
- Full Time
Quality Trusted Solutions (QTS) is a newly formed, exciting and ambitious organisation. We are looking to recruit a number of key positions within the organisation that will play an integral role in shaping the leadership, vision and long terms goals of the organisations existence.
QTS recognise that we need to attract and retain the best talent to deliver our services to the highest levels possible, so we have created a number of new opportunities to join the senior team within the first 12 months of organisations existence.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, they are able to work outside of the traditional NHS parameters to make them more commercially competitive, providing bespoke solutions to clients, with all profits invested back into the NHS.
The Director of Operations will help them to continue to deliver an exceptional Estates service to their clients. This role is the professional lead for all estates, facilities, capital projects and related compliance across QTS. This includes the Operational Delivery of Non-Clinical Support Services.
The Director of Operations is responsible for:
- The development and delivery of estates and facilities services across QTS
- Leading on all land, property and estates and facilities matters. Working closely with colleagues and external partners to ensure that all E&F matters are considered as part of any service reconfiguration and in the development of the strategic ambitions of the both QTS, CNWL and other partners
- Working closely with the Director of Commercial Development to work up proposals and costings on all new estates development schemes
- Reporting to boards/committees, both internal and external, preparing strategic documents including business cases and papers
- Ensuring QTS and their clients meet all its legal obligations in relation to statutory compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and able to gain confidence through knowledge and competence. Providing leadership and direction and performance management for the QTS Team
- To actively contribute to the Company’s delivery of the key strategic priorities and the objectives outlined in the Annual/Business Plan(s)
- Experience of delivering a comprehensive programme of health, safety & quality assurance relating to all aspects of the Estates and Facilities service
- A track record of successfully developing and maintaining performance management systems for capital projects and asset management services
- Previously managed senior teams, with a track record of delivering high quality services as well as managing appropriate workforces, through either in-house resource or external consultants
MLC Partners, our retained recruitment partner, is managing this process on behalf of Quality Trusted Solutions. Please contact Daniel Abrahams for further information. T: 0203 766 0107 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Director of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector
- Building design, planning Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector
- Building development Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector
- Contracts, projects, bids Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector
- Estates, property Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector