Director of Commercial Development
Quality Trusted Solutions (QTS) is a newly formed, exciting and ambitious organisation. We are looking to recruit a number of key positions within the organisation that will play an integral role in shaping the leadership, vision and long terms goals of the organisations existence.
QTS recognise that we need to attract and retain the best talent to deliver our services to the highest levels possible, so we have created a number of new opportunities to join the senior team within the first 12 months of organisations existence.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, they are able to work outside of the traditional NHS parameters to make them more commercially competitive, providing bespoke solutions to clients, with all profits invested back into the NHS.
The Director of Commercial Development will play a key role to help QTS grow and develop commercially, taking on new partners and estates functions within other entities and work with clients on strategy and estate development. This is a fantastic opportunity and a unique role within the public sector, so we are looking for someone with knowledge and experience of working with developers and contractors on the development of new as well as the maintenance of existing partner buildings. You must have a detailed understanding of new developments, including residential and retail, to fund redevelopment and provide a new income stream for QTS.
The Director of Commercial Development is responsible for:
- The overall strategic direction and management of all services provided to clients
- Ensuring there is a constant and visible leadership function to direct and lead the Senior Management Team to assure delivery of all services and the development of new services as well as effective management of resources and corporate governance
- Strategic thinking and leadership which can lead and enable transformation of estates and facilities services to clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and able to gain confidence through knowledge and competence. Providing leadership and direction and performance management for the QTS Team.
- Experience of both Programme and Project Management across major construction schemes from the outset through to completion including but not limited to:
- Securing internal funding to progress major projects up to Business Case stage and Feasibility Studies
- Sourcing and securing delivery partners including investors, developers and contractors
- Setting up, managing and delivering joint venture development/operate projects
- Management & Consultancy Services
- Create, refine and implement business development activities in order to promote to new clients for the range of services being offered by the business
- To secure new contracts within the capability of the business, for the following;-
- Management services – i.e. soft and hard FM Services
- Consultancy Services – i.e. Project Management, Strategic Advice
- Previously contributed to the overall financial strategy, working alongside other professionals and directors on the production of a detailed sales and marketing plan
MLC Partners, our retained recruitment partner, is managing this process on behalf of Quality Trusted Solutions. Please contact Daniel Abrahams for further information. T: 0203 766 0107 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Director of Commercial Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector
- Building design, planning Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector
- Building development Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector
- Contracts, projects, bids Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector
- Estates, property Director / Head / VP jobs in Public Sector