2 * Property & Environment Managers – One for Colleges and One for Schools.
Activate Learning Group aims to be inspirational and innovative, to foster personal development through learning and to be of value and economic significance to our communities. The Group consists of a number of Colleges, University Technical Colleges, a Studio School and an Academy School. As part of this we are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and motivated College Property and Environment Managers.
You will manage our Campuses, taking a lead responsibility for the operation and development of the site and facilities. As part of your role you will be leading and liaising with learners, teaching staff, group services, parents, service providers and other stakeholders to ensure that the environment is safe, stimulating, and compliant, and meets users’ requirements
You will be responsible for delivering a fully serviced and supported environment as well as championing and implementing operating policy, ensuring best practice at all times.
No two days will be the same and you can expect to be fully involved in the ongoing development of the Property and Environment team within Activate Learning.
You will have experience of managing property and estates, preferably within the Education sector, however this is not essential. Ideally, you will be education to degree level with excellent organisational and facilities management skills. You will keep yourself abreast of all relevant legislative requirements in relation to Facilities Management and will be a member of either BIFM or RICS. NEBOSH or other Health & Safety qualification.
Working with us offers all sorts of benefits, both professionally and personally:
• We encourage you to develop your career path and fulfil your potential
• As a learning organisation you get access to training and courses for extra qualifications
• Mentoring programmes and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) sessions are available
• We offer childcare and travel subsidies
• Cycle schemes can save you money if you travel by bike
• We are flexible and accommodating, allowing you to be as productive as possible
Working for us includes:
• Highly competitive salary with reward package to include final salary pension
• Local Government Pension Schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Priority parking for disabled staff, carers and essential car users
Activate Learning is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population. Activate Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and other pre-employment checks relevant to the post.
To Apply please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Apply for 2 * Property & Environment Managers – One for Colleges and One for Schools.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly