£44000 + car allowance + benefits
I am currently recruiting for a property manager in the Tamworth area for a globally recognised retail Brand.
Your new role
- To deliver a consistent approach to the management of planned and reactive maintenance. To assist the Property Director with non-major property related projects to the agreed specification whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment, minimal costs, strong due diligence and accurate accounts.
- Determines planned and reactive maintenance contracts (as required).
- Participates in the Property Manager Meetings as required to share best practice and achieve business consistency.
- Informs the Property Director on the status of any maintenance, and non-major property projects as undertaken.
Liaises with the professional team and maintenance partners as and when required.
Your new company
- A globally recognised retail brand.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be degree educated at 2:1 standard
- Highly organised and a keen eye for detail
- Retail/Property/FM/Project Management experience desirable
What you'll get in return
- Chance to work and develop your career in a global brand
- Yearly increase in salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Josh Greatrix on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Apply for Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly