£44000 + car allowance + benefits
I am currently recruiting for a property manager in the Tamworth area for a globally recognised retail Brand.
Your new role
- To deliver a consistent approach to the management of planned and reactive maintenance. To assist the Property Director with non-major property related projects to the agreed specification whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment, minimal costs, strong due diligence and accurate accounts.
- Determines planned and reactive maintenance contracts (as required).
- Participates in the Property Manager Meetings as required to share best practice and achieve business consistency.
- Informs the Property Director on the status of any maintenance, and non-major property projects as undertaken.
Liaises with the professional team and maintenance partners as and when required.
Your new company
- A globally recognised retail brand.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be degree educated at 2:1 standard
- Highly organised and a keen eye for detail
- Retail/Property/FM/Project Management experience desirable
What you'll get in return
- Chance to work and develop your career in a global brand
- Yearly increase in salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Josh Greatrix on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.